Cnergyis has partnered with Star Link Communication, one of the leaders in Biometric Solutions as an integral partner to provide seamless solution for all your Time and Attendance process further linked to Payroll and HR modules.
The biometric attendance system provided by Cnergyis is an automated time and attendance mechanism to help you monitor employee payroll time attendance. Finger swipes of employees help ensure that this biometric security system is able to allow access to only the genuine employees of the company at work. Leave management system is integrated with this time attendance system in a manner that separate IT hardware and software systems do not have to be implemented by your teams. It allows for RFID Card reads to be also provided as a complete biometric access control system. Cnergyis starlink bio-star 09 model is one of the most robust TIME and attendance machines. Software for time and attendance is not required to be installed separately since the same is already integrated with the Cnergyis HR software programs. This saves time and costs for the organization. The time and attendance machines are industry certified and compliant with all Indian safety and production quality norms of service.
Trust Cnergyis to provide you with the biometric attendance system that meets your monitoring, reporting and control needs in your organization. The hardware and software are fully supported by Cnergyis Support teams both for the cloud software infrastructure and hardware uptime.
- Seamless Integration between the Biometric Device and HR-Payroll Module
- Cnergyis as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all hardware and software related issues
- Availability of latest upgrades in tune with technology changes
- The Biometric will be integrated with Cnergyis Time & Attendance Module, hence there is no need for a separate database license (Oracle and SQL).
Based on our understanding of your requirements, we are proposing the following 2 models of our Biometric Solution duly integrated with Cnergyis MyHRMS?. We have more options including the Contact less Smart Card Reader (MIFARE technology).
- LCD 128×64 Graphics Display( 71mm x 1mm ),
- 8 digits alphanumeric card number
- Recording capacity of 1GB records
- 500 users fingers template storage
- Voice Guided message ( for Acceptance / Rejection )
- Visual Indicator Red/ Green LED/Message on LCD
- With built-in TCP/IP connectivity. & USB port
Recommended for locations wherein the number of users are less (say upto 500)
|1||Sales Tax||As applicable|
|2||Octroi||At actual ( if applicable )|
|3||Insurance||At actual ( if applicable )|
|4||Excise Duty||Not applicable|
Delivery period will be 1 to 2 weeks from the date of receipt of order and advance payment. For ID cards, delivery will be 2 weeks after the receipt of technically clear order with all the other items such as photographs, approved artwork, Issuing Authority’s signature, Employees signatures, other employee related details etc.
100% along with the Purchase Order.
The Biometric will be integrated with Cnergyis Time & Attendance Module, hence there is no need for a separate database licence (Oracle and SQL).
INSTALLATION AND TRAINING:
We expect the cabling work for the power points as well as the cabling between the computer & the systems to be kept ready by you.
We shall train 1-2 administrators from your team on setting up your day to day operations as well as master finger print registration process.
WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS: (governed by our partner Star Link)
Warranty for STARLINK Attendance Recording Systems for the period of 12 Months from the date of invoice. In the event of any defect in materials or workmanship during the period of warranty, we undertake to repair or replace the faulty parts / components, at our option.
The warranty excludes the following:
- Consumables like Attendance Cards, Cable, Batteries, Connectors, Card racks, Transformers, Machine Top Cover, etc. are not covered under warranty.
- Defects arising out of improper handling, misuse, damage, accidents, Sabotages, lightning, wrong applications, major electrical disturbances / faults in USER?S Electric supply system (such as absence of Earthing or presence of Earth to Neutral Voltage), any modification carried out by User on our System or software.
- Any defect in the computer (e.g. virus attack, computer serial port not working, hard disk corrupted, hard disk crash, space problem in hard disk, problems related to operating ¬platform) or problems related to any interfaces (if used) such as modems, telephone lines, internet etc. or in the cabling (e.g. cable has been found cut, damaged, broken; or wrong selection and use of cable by USER etc.)
- Problems on account of inability of customer’s operating personnel to read the manual, understand the same and also absorb from the training.
AMC AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD
After one year warranty period, we accept AMC @ 15% of the total cost and provide complete Hardware / Software support.